WingNuts 2: Raina's Revenge was the runner-up for the Apple Design Award for Best Mac OS X Game in 2006. The Wingnuts and RedHawks conclude their series tomorrow at 1:05, as Jordan Cooper (2-0, 2.32) faces off against lefty Tyler Alexander (1-2, 3.00). All the action will be broadcast on 1410 AM/93.9. Combo 2 $22.95 2 Pounds of Boneless Wings, Large French Fries, 3—12 oz. Sodas, 4 Bleu Cheese or Ranch.
- Wingnuts 2 Raina's Revenge Unblocked
- Wingnuts 2 Raina's Revenge Full
- Wingnuts 2 Raina's Revenge Trailer
- Wingnuts 2 Raina's Revenge Soundtrack
|Founded||14 February 1987 (as an independent film company)|
17 March 2003 (as an incorporated company)
Wellington, London, Hollywood, Melbourne,
New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States, Australia
WingNut Films is a New Zealand production company based in Wellington, New Zealand with Other Offices Hollywood (United States), London (United Kingdom) and Melbourne (Australia). It is notable for producing and collaborates predominantly with filmmaker Peter Jackson, especially on The Lord of the Rings. WingNut Films also has produced at Pinewood Studios in England .
WingNut Films has been involved in nearly all of Jackson's work. WingNut Films was involved on the 2001-03 film series Lord of the Rings. The third film in the series received 11 Academy Awards including Best Picture and Best Director. WingNut Films became involved in The Hobbit after director Guillermo del Toro left the project.
- Bad Taste (1987)
- Meet the Feebles (1989)
- Braindead (1992)
- Valley of the Stereos (1992)
- Heavenly Creatures (1994)
- Forgotten Silver (1995)
- Jack Brown Genius (1996)
- The Frighteners (1996)
- The Lord of the Rings (2001—2003)
- King Kong (2005)
- District 9 (2009)
- The Lovely Bones (2009)
- The Adventures of Tintin (2011)
- West of Memphis (2012)
- The Hobbit (2012—2014)
- Mortal Engines (2018)
- They Shall Not Grow Old (2018)
- The Beatles: Get Back (2021)
- The Dreamstone (TBA)
- Ready Set Go! (TBA)
- The Adventures of Tintin: Prisoners of the Sun (Development)
Jackson's 1992 comedy horror film Braindead was subject to a lawsuit: In Bradley v WingNut Films Ltd  1 NZLR 415, it was alleged that Braindead had infringed the privacy of the plaintiffs by containing pictures of the plaintiff's family tombstone. After reviewing the New Zealand judicial authorities on privacy, Gallen J stated: 'the present situation in New Zealand ... is that there are three strong statements in the High Court in favour of the existence of such a tort in this country and an acceptance by the Court of Appeal that the concept is at least arguable.' This case became one of a series of cases which contributed to the introduction of tort invasions of privacy in New Zealand.
- ^'WINGNUT FILMS PRODUCTIONS LIMITED :: OpenCorporates'. Archived from the original on 26 October 2013. Retrieved 4 July 2014.
- ^'WingNut Films - IMDbPro'. Archived from the original on 14 August 2017. Retrieved 5 November 2018.
- ^'Sir Peter Jackson's next film will be Mortal Engines'.
- ^'The Adventures of Tintin: Prisoners of the Sun'. Archived from the original on 12 April 2018. Retrieved 5 November 2018.
- ^'Privacy in New Zealand case law -  PLPR 32; (1994) 1 PLPR 48'. Austlii.edu.au. Archived from the original on 11 December 2012. Retrieved 21 February 2013.
- WingNut Films on IMDb
Wingnuts 2 Raina's Revenge Unblocked
WingNuts 2 Raina_s Revenge v2.0.4 [serials]
Freeverse Wingnuts 2: Raina’s Revenge 2.0.4 | 562.91 MB
Mac Platform: UB
OS version: 10.4 – 10.14.x
Processor type(s) & speed: 32-bit
RAM minimum: 512 MB or more
Video RAM: 32 MB or more
Serials included but also available from KCNcrew and SerialBoxWingNuts 2 takes you on a fantastic arcade journey to over 30 real, (and not-so-real), locations and time periods as you hunt Baron Von Schtopwatch and the mysterious “Raina”.
Play through time as you encounter enemies from the 1920’s to the distant future. With over 100 real world aircraft, helicopters, blimps, tanks, ships and submarines, you’ll never run out of things to shoot!
WingNuts 2 features dozens of “Boss” planes and ground units, a plethora of power-ups (including Super Mecha Mode) and a Flying Aircraft Carrier as your base of operations. The game sets a new standard for arcade action!
Wingnuts 2 Raina's Revenge Full
Advanced OpenGL and 3D particle effects allow you to take advantage of high-end graphic cards and the custom-built game editor lets fans create their own scenarios and share them online. An instant classic, Wingnuts 2 was an Apple Design Award Runner-Up for Game of the Year!
System Requirements :
- 10.4 upto 10.14.x – 32-bit and not compatible with Catalina or newer
- G4 , G5, or Intel Processor
- 800 MHz or faster
- 32 MB VRAM minimum
- 512 MB RAM minimum
- 950 MB hard drive space minimum
More information (Developer no longer exists) – https://www.macgamestore.com/product/603/WingNuts-2-Rainas-Revenge/
Wingnuts 2 Raina's Revenge Trailer
* Request #5321