VMware Workstation Player is the easiest way to run multiple operating systems at the same time on your PC. With its user-friendly interface, VMware Workstation Player makes it effortless for anyone to try out Windows 10 or the latest Linux releases, or create isolated virtual machines to safely test new software and surf the Web. VMware Workstation Player can also be used to run a virtual copy of an old PC so that you can recycle the old machines you have under your desk or stored in the closet.
VMware Workstation Player allows anyone to try new operating systems without rebooting your PC to switch between them.
- Just sit back, relax, and a Windows 7 virtual machine is installed. Figure 9: Windows 7 'Easy Install' VMware Tools. In the current version of VMware Workstation (VMware Workstation 7), the VMware Tools are automatically installed so you no longer have to worry about whether you remembered to install the VMware Tools or not.
- Performance cookies are used to analyze the user experience to improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. They allow us to know which pages are the most and least popular, see how visitors move around the site, optimize our website and make it easier to navigate.
I switch from Windows XP PRO 32 bit to Windows 7 PRO 32 bit. After installation of the Workstation 7.1.4 I tried to install the VMware tools. I get a message saying: ' VMware Tools installation cannot be started manually while Easy Install is in progress'.
Easy Install makes creating virtual machines with the latest 32-bit and 64-bit Windows and Linux operating systems easier than installing them directly on your PC. Run over 200 supported operating systems including Windows 8, Ubuntu 9.04, and many other versions of Windows, Linux, and more.
Run Windows XP virtual machines with better graphics, faster performance, and tighter integration than Windows XP mode offers. With Unity, shared folders and drag and drop convenience, VMware Player is the better way to run Windows XP on Windows 10. Use VMware vCenter Converter to transform your existing Windows PC into a virtual machine and eliminate the need to re-install and re-configure your existing applications which is necessary with Windows XP Mode.
Experiment with new operating systems, or safely try and test new software in an isolated environment on your PC. VMware Player is the ideal way to try out a virtual appliance. Virtual appliances are pre-built, pre-configured and ready-to-run enterprise software applications packaged along with an operating system in a virtual machine. Quickly and easily experience the benefits of these applications without the installation or configuration hassles.
Vmware Workstation 9 Free Download For Windows 7 32 Bit
Ideal tool for testing software in a safe environment or, if you prefer, to test a new operating system before you deploy.
VMware Workstation for Windows XP installs, starts simultaneous virtualization. This process based on the well-known OS helps to work on many platforms, bridges with network adapters are used in the latest version.
Mounting real optical disks is necessary for the subsequent launch of ported software. Each virtual machine will determine the drives as real, the current state of settings and data is saved by the user separately. You can free download VMware Workstation official latest version for Windows XP in English.DOWNLOAD FREE
Technical information VMware Workstation
- Software License: FreeWare
- Languages: English (en)
- Publisher Software: Vmware
- Gadgets: Desktop PC, Ultrabook, Laptop
- Operating System: Windows XP Professional Edition / Home Edition / 64-bit Edition / Zver / PC Edition / Starter Edition / Service Pack 1 / SP2 / SP3 (32/64 bit), x86
- VMware Workstation new full version 2020