FAQs & Troubleshooting: Search by Keyword(s). For use with models: MFC-J4310DW, MFC-J4410DW, MFC-J4510DW, MFC-J4610DW, MFC-J4710DW For additional assistance, please visit our support website: http://www. Hi, Here is a link, which describes what to do in the event of an 'unable to.' Message being displayed on a Brother printer. As you have already checked for any loose /stuck paper and foreign objects in the printer perhaps 'Cleaning the encoder strip' as per Section B (scroll to about halfway. Print Quality Problem: Solutions for problems related to print quality: Direct Print Problem: Solutions for problems related to printing directly from a memory card or USB flash memory drive: General Print Problem: Solutions for difficulties in printing such as low print speed, print noise, and unexpected print results: Print from Computer.One day I've encountered about this error 'Clean unable 50' displaying at my Brother DCP 195C screen. Immediately I search online for the needed solutions. And luckily I've found one.
The following are the procedure on how to fix the 'Clean unable 50' error of the Brother DCP 195C printer.
1. Plug in the printer and turn it ON.
2. Usually the error display's on screen, Press OK.
Brother Dcp-j125 ขึ้น Unable To Print 4f3. Then press MENU.
4. Press MONO.
5. Press the UP ARROW four(4) times. Then you notice that the ATTENTION LED and the PHOTO CAPTURE button are simultaneously blinking.
6. Enter 80 to go to maintenance mode. When encoding the numbers (80) follow this:
- press UP ARROW button until the number 8 appears. press OK.
- press UP ARROW button until the number 0 appears. press OK.
7. Next, press continuously the MONO button until the 'Purge:________' appeared.
8. Now, enter 2783 by doing the same procedure on step 6. The counter will be reset.
Brother Printer Dcp 7065dn9. Press STOP/EXIT.
10. Enter 99 by doing the same procedure on step 6 to exit Maintenance Mode.
The printer will automatically restart and works normally.