Well, now you’ve extracted the texture and edited it to your heart’s content. Time to upload all your hard work into the game!
Mass Effect 2 beginners guide 1, 2 by Rebel O Conner » Sat May 08, 2010 5:33 am 7 Replies 3422 Views Last post by dangerfulman Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:16 pm; More Mass Effect 2 DLC announced by Webslug » Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:17 pm 0 Replies 536 Views Last post by Webslug Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:17 pm; Edited Mass Effect 2 Images. This is a 4096x4096 texture mod for Garrus in Mass Effect 2. It requires Texmod to run, as Mass Effect 2 is not mod-friendly. Jacob High Resolution Texture Mod Jun 9 2011 Textures 1 comment. Run ME2.bat (just double click on the file) Step 3. You will be asked in the batch file if you want to Run Mass Effect 2 with Texmod. Press Y then enter. The batch file will tell you now that you can start Mass Effect 2 in Origin. So now go fire up Mass Effect 2 in Origin.
STEP 3. Replace the Old Texture With the New one
Again, this can be done using Texmod or manually through ME3 Explorer. Using Texmod (.tpf) will create a temporary texture replacement that will only take effect if you run the game through Texmod using the desired .tpf. Manual replacement through ME3 Explorer is PERMANENT so make sure to make copies of the originals before replacing!!!
Replacing with Texmod:
Go into Package Build and find your Texmod.log file. Your screen should look like this:
Press “Build” at the bottom and it will create a .tpf file! To use that .tpf in your game, go into Package Mode and select the .tpf files you want to use. Then launch the game by pressing the “Run” button at the bottom:
You can use as many .tpf files as you want, but the more you use, the more time it will take to load the game initially.
This requires ME3 Explorer. You need to know which texture you’re wanting to replace – you can use my handy spreadsheet to guide you. Make sure you make copies of the original textures by extracting them, just in case you want/need to revert back.
- Open ME3 Explorer and go to Texplorer (Developer Tools > Texplorer).
- Find the texture you want to replace and right click on the appropriate diff, norm, or spec file. Go to Easy > Add Biggest Image and replace the file with your new .dds file (here is my example, using the texture for the Defender Armor):
- Don’t forget to hit File > Save Changes at the end! Now the texture will be permanently replaced in the game.
Wow, that was actually pretty easy, right? Are you ready for the more advanced stuff, like Mesh Modding? Read on …
The program is necessary for extraction and installation of graphic resources (nude skins of course) in many games, and particular Tomb Raider: Anniversary, Tomb Raider Legend, Sid Meier’s Pirates! And many other things. Texmod are really useful, whenever you would like to instal graphical patches, like naked mods or skin patches to your games.
How To Use Texmod Mass Effect 2
Also the program is necessary for start of files with expansion tpf
The tool interface of Texmod patcher offers 3 ways.
- Package mode: add package files to a list and load them into the chosen application soft.
- Logging mode: select ‘tween a lot of choices and begin the chosen application program in logging mode and
- Build mode: make a package by choosing a definition file (e.g. an automatically made log file) and entering your name and a notice.
Whenever you would like to install the freshest nude mods, TexMod is the primary tool for you. For infos how to install the nude patches look for ReadMe file in package archive.
Some large nude patches (over 5 Mb) are packed by the archiver of new generation, download 7zip for unpacking.
You may get a FALSE virus alert if you start TexMod. In this case switch off an antivirus at patch installation.
(Example Steam Version Tomb Raider 2013)
- Close Texmod:
- Rename TombRaider.exe to TombRaiderOriginal.exe
- Rename Texmod.exe to TombRaider.exe
- Launch the game via Steam, it should execute Texmod instead of the game.
Note:No launch the .exe within the games folder launch it through the TR-link from the desktop.
- Click on the folder icon below “Target Application” then select your TombRaiderOriginal.exe.
- Now, you need to select .tpf file, click on the folder icon just above the red cross and select one.
- Click run to load the game.
Mass Effect 2 Mods
How to use Texmod with DX10 Games:
(Tomb Raider 2013 e.t.c.)
Mass Effect 2 Texmod Not Working
To use it is necessary to run Tomb Raider 2013 in Directx9 and game graphics options in High level!
Texmod only works with DirectX 9, to force Tomb Raider to always use DirectX 9:
- Execute DirectX9.reg (included in package)
- Restore DirectX 10/11:
- Execute Restore.reg (included). Now use Texmod as you would normally.
Nude patcher tool
|Category:||-Nude Game Tools-|
|Date:||February 11, 2011|