Tag&Rename is a software designed for music files management. With Tag&Rename you can quickly and easily organize your music collection using the embedded tag data, write new or edit existing tag information, create id3 tags based on file names, get tags information from the Amazon, Discogs, Freedb or tracktype.org servers and mach more. Tag&Rename support: mp3 (ID3v1, ID3v2.2, ID3v2.3 and ID3v2.4 tags), MusePack mpc/mp+ (APEv1, APEv2 and ID3v1 tags), Windows Media - wma, asf and wmv files, Ogg Vorbis/Flac/Opus/Speex (vorbis comments), Apple iTunes and iPod aac (m4a) files including mp4, lossless m4a and protected m4p files, most popular lossless codecs including Monkey’s Audio, Flac, Wav Pack, Optim Frog, True Audio, Apple, Windows Media and DSF (Direct Stream Digital) lossless formats. Tag&Rename include full Unicode both files and tags support.
SoftPointer Tag Support Plugin. Even though we were able to get FLAC files to play in WMP and WMC at this point, there’s another utility from SoftPointer to add. It enables FLAC (and other file formats) to be picked up in the library much easier. Our staff is always open to receive any inquiry or feedback. Please feel free to drop us an email using the form given below; and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
AudioShell is a Windows Explorer addon which enables users to edit audio file data such as IDv3 tags directly from the shell or a Windows Explorer window.
- Softpointer Inc. (Trial version) User rating. Download Latest Version (7.22 MB) Advertisement. Tag&Rename is a Windows utility created to manage a.
- Java does have pointers. Any time you create an object in Java, you're actually creating a pointer to the object; this pointer could then be set to a different object or to null, and the original object will still exist (pending garbage collection).
The data from AudioShell appears in a yellow box which displays additional information about your MP3 files. It also added an additional tab to the file properties dialog box which allows you to edit files even from third-party applications.
The program is pretty basic and installation and usage is simple.
AudioShell supports several different types of audio files such as MP3, WMA, ASF, WAV and iTunes files.
Features and highlights
- mp3 (all ID3 tag versions)
- WMA, ASF and WMV (including DRM protected files)
- Apple iTunes and iPod aac (m4a, m4b, m4v and m4p) and mp4 files
- OGG, Flac (vorbis comment tags)
- MPC, MP (APE/APEv2 tags)
- Monkey's audio (APE/APEv2 tags)
- WAV pack (APE/APEv2 tags)
- OPTIM frog (APE/APEv2 tags)
- WAV (ID3v2 tag in 'tag ' RIFF chunk)
AudioShell on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from windows shell software without restrictions. AudioShell 2.3.6 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows 10 PCs but also without a hitch on Windows 7 and Windows 8.
Compatibility with this tag editor software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version of AudioShell may be available from Softpointer Inc.Filed under:
- AudioShell Download
- Freeware Windows Shell Software
- Major release: AudioShell 2.3
- Tag Editing Software