Description ProduKey is a small utility that displays the ProductID and the CD-Key of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Office 2003, Microsoft Office 2007), Windows (Including Windows 8/7/Vista), Exchange Server, and SQL Server installed on your computer. If you see a Let's get started screen with options to try, buy, or activate Office, this means that Office is installed on your new PC as a 1-month trial of Microsoft 365 Family. You won't receive a product key from your PC manufacturer unless you paid for an Office product key. Not only Office 2003, but Publisher 2000 works fine, too. To get a bit more up-to-date I’ve just installed, in a spirit of European unity (I live in England), the German Ashampoo Office 2018, which parallels Word, Excel and Powerpoint, and is claimed to also run on Win 7 and 8.
Microsoft Powerpoint 2003 free download - Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2010, Microsoft Excel 2003, Microsoft Publisher 2003, and many more programs. If needed, you can save your PowerPoint Product Key in a text file by clicking the Save button. ZebNet PowerPoint Keyfinder supports Microsoft PowerPoint 2003, Microsoft PowerPoint 2007, Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 as well as Microsoft PowerPoint 2013.
|ProduKey v1.93 - Recover lost Windows product key (CD-Key) and Office 2003/2007 product key.|
Copyright (c) 2005 - 2018 Nir Sofer
- Recover lost CD keys for Windows and 10000+ major programs - including products of Adobe, Symantec, Autodesk, and more...
- NK2Edit - Edit, merge and fix the AutoComplete files (.NK2) of Microsoft Outlook.
- FileTypesMan - Alternative to 'File Types' manager of Windows.
- UninstallView - Alternative to the software uninstaller of Windows.
DescriptionProduKey is a small utility that displays the ProductID and the CD-Key of Microsoft Office (Microsoft Office 2003, Microsoft Office 2007),Windows (Including Windows 8/7/Vista), Exchange Server, and SQL Server installed on your computer.You can view this information for your current running operating system, or for anotheroperating system/computer - by using command-line options. This utility can be useful if you lost the product key of your Windows/Office, and you wantto reinstall it on your computer.
- Version 1.93
- Added 'Office Product Name Extraction Mode' option, which controls the way that the product name of MS-Office is extarcted from the Registry:
'Prefer the product name from Uninstall Registry key' - ProduKey tries to extract the product name from the Uninstall Registry entry, like it did until version 1.85
'Prefer the product name from Office Registry key' - ProduKey first tries to extract the product name from 'ProductNameNonQualified' and 'ConvertToEdition' Registry values, like it did starting from version 1.86
- Added 'Office Product Name Extraction Mode' option, which controls the way that the product name of MS-Office is extarcted from the Registry:
- Version 1.92
- Added 'Build Number' column (For Windows entries only).
- Version 1.91
- When loading product keys from remote computer or external drive, the name of the computer or external path is now displayed in the window title.
- Version 1.90
- When the 'Temporarily start the remote registry service on the remote computer' option is turned on, ProduKeynow starts the Remote Registry service even if it's disabled.
- Version 1.88
- Added 'Save All Items' option.
- Version 1.87
- Fixed to display Office version if the product name is not stored in the Registry.
- Version 1.86
- Fixed bug: ProduKey displayed wrong product name of Microsoft Office taken from another Registry key.
- Version 1.85
- Added 'Auto Size Columns+Headers' option.
- Added 'Auto Size Columns On Load' option.
- Version 1.83
- Added support for SQL Server 2012/2014.
- Version 1.82
- Added 'Run As Administrator' option (Ctrl+F11), which is needed to get a product key from external drive on Windows Vista and later.
- Version 1.81
- You can now export the product keys list to JSON file.
- Version 1.80
- Added option to temporarily start the remote registry service on the remote computer (For reading the product keys from the Registry on the remote computer).
- Version 1.75
- Added support for some Adobe and Autodesk products.
- Version 1.70
- Added support for BIOS OEM Key (Windows 8).
- Version 1.67
- The DefaultProductKey Registry key support added on v1.61 is now turned off by default (You can turn it on with 'Load Default Product Key' option).
- Version 1.66
- Added /NoErrorMessage command-line option. If you specify it with a save command-line option, an error messagewon't be displayed if the save action is failed. Instead, the error code will be returned to the caller.
- Version 1.65
- Added support for Visual Studio.
- Version 1.62
- Fixed bug from v1.61: ProduKey crashed in some systems.
- Version 1.61
- ProduKey now tries to extract the key from DefaultProductKey Registry key if the product key cannot be found in the standard location of Windows 7 product key.
- Version 1.60
- Added support for SQL Server 2008.
- Version 1.56
- Fixed a bug with the 'N' character location on the product key of Windows 8.
- Version 1.55
- Fixed ProduKey to decode properly the product key of Windows 8.
- Version 1.54
- Fixed issue: The properties and 'Select Source' windows opened in the wrong monitor, on multi-monitors system.
- Version 1.53
- Fixed bug: ProduKey displayed wrong product name string for Exchange Server 2003.
- Version 1.52
- Decreased the height of the 'Select Source' window to fit the netbook screen size of 1024x600.
- Version 1.51
- Added 'Show Time In GMT' option.
- Added 'Mark Odd/Even Rows' option, under the View menu. When it's turned on, the odd and even rows are displayed in different color, to make it easier to read a single line.
- Version 1.50
- Added 'Show the computer name for every IP address' option.This option is useful when you scan a range of IP addresses, and you want to view the computer nameof every IP address. Be aware that the computer names will appear a few seconds after finishing to scan the product keys.
- Version 1.46
- Added accelerator keys for 'Copy Product ID' (Ctrl+I) and for 'Copy Product Key' (Ctrl+K).
- Version 1.45
- Added 'Add Header Line To CSV/Tab-Delimited File' option. When this option is turned on, the column names are addedas the first line when you export to csv or tab-delimited file.
- Version 1.43
- When the product key is not stored in the Registry (like in volume licenses of Windows 7), ProduKey will display 'Product key was not found' instead of wrong 'BBBBB-BBBBB-BBBBB-BBBBB-BBBBB' key
- Version 1.42
- Added 'Copy Product ID' and 'Copy Product Key' options.
- Version 1.41
- Added /ExtractEdition command-line option.
- Version 1.40
- Fixed ProduKey to display the right product key of Microsoft Office 2010 Beta (Office 14)
- Version 1.38
- Added sorting options from command-line.
- Version 1.37
- Fixed issue with x64 systems - The 32-bit version of ProduKey can now also retrievethe product key when you run it on x64 system.
- Version 1.36
- Added command-line options to control which types of product keys will be shown. (/WindowsKeys, /OfficeKeys, and others)
- Version 1.35
- New option: Load the product keys of external Windows installations from all disks currently plugged to your computer.When using this option, ProduKey automatically scan all your hard-drives, find the Windows installation folder in them, and extract all product keys stored in these Windows installations.
- New Command-Line Option: /external
- Version 1.33
- Fixed bug: In 'Select Source' dialog-box, a disk drive error message displayed in some computers.
- Added AutoComplete to Windows directoried combo-box.
- Version 1.32
- You can now send the information to stdout by specifying an empty filename (') in the command-line. (For example: produkey.exe /stab ' >> c:tempprd.txt)
- Version 1.31
- Added the last modified time of the ProductID Registry key.
- Version 1.30
- New option: display the edition (Standard/Professional/Enterprise) of Windows 2000/XP/2003. (doesn't work for remote computers)
- Added AutoComplete for file selection.
- Fixed bug: The main window lost the focus when the user switched to another application and then returned back to ProduKey.
- Version 1.26
- Added support for saving comma-delimited (.csv) files.
- Added new command-line option: /scomma
- Version 1.25
- Added new source option: Load the product keys from all computers in the specified IP addresses range.
- New command-line option: /iprange
- New option: Check every remote machine with ping before trying to connect. (Only for Windows 2000 or above)
- Version 1.20
- Added 'Select Source' (F9) option - user interface for loading the product keys from remote computers or from external drive.
- Version 1.15
- Added 'Service Pack' column (Only for Windows entries)
- Added 'Installation Folder' column (Only for Windows and Office entries)
- Version 1.10 - Added filters by product type.
- Version 1.08 - The configuration of ProduKey is now saved to a file instead of the Registry.
- Version 1.07
- Added support for product key of Ms-Office under x64, when it's retrieved from external Registry file.
- Added x64 build - for locally retrieving product keys of x64 versions of Windows.
- Version 1.06 - Added support for SQL Server 2005.
- Version 1.05
- Display information in the status bar while scanning computers with /remoteall and /remotefile options
- New option /remotealldomain - scan all computers in the specified domain.
- Changes in the way that /remoteall scan all computers.
- Version 1.04 - Added product key of Exchange Server.
- Version 1.03 - new command-line option: /remoteall
- Version 1.02 - On newer versions of Office (XP/2003) - display the real product name, if it's written in the Registry.
- Version 1.01 - Added support for XP visual style.
- Version 1.00 - First release.
- When running produkey.exe, Some Antivirus programs display an alert and/or block you from running it.Click here to read more about false alerts in Antivirus programs
If your Antivirus software shows a false alert, you can use the following article that explains how to send a report about a false positive issue to your Antivirus company:
How to Report Malware or False Positives to Multiple Antivirus Vendors
- For some types of license keys under Windows 7/8/2008, the product key is not stored in the Registry, and thus 'Product key was not found' message will be displayed.
- If you bought your computer with installed operating system, you may find the Windows product key appeared in ProduKey utility is different from the product key on your Windows CD. This problem is mostly reported with Dell computers.
- From unknown reason, the product key of Visual Stuido .NET is written in the Registry as Office XP product...
- In old versions of Office (Office 2000 and below), the 'Product Key' value is not available.
Supported Products List
- Microsoft Windows 98/ME
- Microsoft Windows 2000
- Microsoft Windows NT
- Microsoft Windows XP
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft Windows 7 (Doesn't work with Microsoft Volume Licensing)
- Microsoft Windows 8 (Doesn't work with Microsoft Volume Licensing)
- Microsoft Windows 10 (Doesn't work with all types of licenses)
- Microsoft Office 2000 (Only ProductID is displayed)
- Microsoft Office 2003
- Microsoft Office 2007
- Microsoft Office 2010
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2000
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2003
- Visual Studio
- Some of the Adobe and Autodesk products.
System RequirementsProduKey works on all versions of Windows. Both 32-bit and 64-bit systems are supported. However, some features, like viewing theproduct keys of another operating system instance, are only supported on Windows 2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista/7/8.
LicenseThis utility is released as freeware. You are allowed to freely distribute this utility via floppy disk, CD-ROM, Internet, or in any other way, as long as you don't charge anything for this and you don'tsell it or distribute it as a part of commercial product. If you distribute this utility, you must include all files inthe distribution package, without any modification !
DisclaimerThe software is provided 'AS IS' without any warranty, either expressed or implied,including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitnessfor a particular purpose. The author will not be liable for any special, incidental,consequential or indirect damages due to loss of data or any other reason.
Using ProduKeyProduKey doesn't requite any installation process or additional DLLs. In order to start using it, simply extract the files to any folder you like, and then run the executable file - produkey.exe
If you want, you can also download ProduKey with full install/uninstall support (produkey_setup.exe), and then install it like any other software.
Powerpoint Product Key FreeThe main window of ProduKey displays the list of Windows, Office, and SQL Server products installed on your system.For each product, the 'Product ID' and 'Product Key' are displayed.If you want the view the product key information in another computer, or in another operating system within the same computer, use the command-line options below.
|/remotealldomain [Domain Name]||Enumerate all computers in the specified domain, and load the product key information from them.|
|/iprange [From IP] [To IP]||Load product key information from all computers in the specified IP addresses range.In order to use this option, you must have Administrator privileges in all these computers.|
|/windir [Windows Directory]||Load product key information from another operating system on the same computer.The [Windows Directory] specifies the base folder of Windows installation, for example:c:windows, c:winnt|
This feature is only supported on Windows 2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista/7.
|/regfile [Software Registry File]||Load product key information from another operating system on the same computer.The [Software Registry File] specifies the software registry file usually located underc:windowssystem32config|
This feature is only supported on Windows 2000 or greater.
|/WindowsKeys [0 | 1]||Specifies whether you want to view the product keys of Windows. 0 = No, 1 = Yes.|
|/IEKeys [0 | 1]||Specifies whether you want to view the product keys of Internet Explorer. 0 = No, 1 = Yes.|
|/ExchangeKeys [0 | 1]||Specifies whether you want to view the product keys of Exchange. 0 = No, 1 = Yes.|
|/stab <Filename>||Save the list of product keys into a tab-delimited text file.|
|/stabular <Filename>||Save the list of product keys into a tabular text file.|
|/sverhtml <Filename>||Save the list of product keys into vertical HTML file.|
|/sjson <Filename>||Save the list of product keys into JSON file.|
produkey.exe /shtml 'f:tempkeys.html' /sort 2 /sort ~1
produkey.exe /shtml 'f:tempkeys.html' /sort 'Product Name' /sort 'Product Key'
|/NoErrorMessage||When you specify it, ProduKey will not display an error message if the save action is failed.|
Office Powerpoint 2003
produkey.exe /remote Server01
produkey.exe /remotefile 'c:tempcomputers.txt'
produkey.exe /regfile 'F:WINNTsystem32configsoftware'
produkey.exe /windir 'c:winnt' /shtml 'c:temppk.html'
produkey.exe /remotealldomain MyDomain
produkey.exe /iprange 192.168.1.10 192.168.1.50
produkey.exe /stab ' >> c:tempprd.txt
produkey.exe /OfficeKeys 0 /WindowsKeys 1 /shtml f:tempkeys.html
Translating ProduKey to other languagesIn order to translate ProduKey to other language, follow the instructions below:
- Run ProduKey with /savelangfile parameter:
A file named ProduKey_lng.ini will be created in the folder of ProduKey utility.
- Open the created language file in Notepad or in any other text editor.
- Translate all string entries to the desired language.Optionally, you can also add your name and/or a link to your Web site. (TranslatorName and TranslatorURL values) If you add this information, it'll be used in the 'About' window.
- After you finish the translation, Run ProduKey, and all translated strings will be loaded from the language file.
If you want to run ProduKey without the translation, simply rename the language file, or move it to another folder.
FeedbackIf you have any problem, suggestion, comment, or you found a bug in my utility, you can send a message to [email protected]
|Download ProduKey (In Zip file)|
|Download ProduKey for x64|
|Download ProduKey with full install/uninstall support|
|Recover keys of other non-Windows products|
ProduKey is also available in other languages. In order to change the language of ProduKey, download the appropriate language zip file, extract the 'produkey_lng.ini', and put it in the same folder that you Installed ProduKey utility.
|Bahasa Indonesia||Agus Nurliawan||14/09/2007|
|Brazilian Portuguese||Toni Leandro (MDM-MG Brazil)||01/03/2018|
|Brazilian Portuguese||Paulo Neto||08/01/2016|
|Brazilian Portuguese||Paulo Guzmán||12/08/2018||1.93|
|Czech||Julius Faltus (v.1.66)||30/07/2014|
|French||Skorpix38 (oct 2016)||31/10/2016||1.87 (oct 2016)|
|French||Leo (Juin 2020)||10/06/2020||1.93 (Juin 2020)|
|Galician||Xosé Antón Vicente Rodríguez||11/05/2005|
|German||«Latino» auf WinTotal.de||13/06/2018||1.93|
|Lithuanian||Igor Gubaidulin a.k.a. MucTuK||16/06/2006|
|Portuguese||Filipe 'Pollux' Baeta||01/09/2017|
|Portuguese Brazil||Mark Nascimento - Bambuí||02/06/2005|
|Romanian||Coman Gelu Danut||02/12/2020||1.93|
|Russian||selkv && Habetdin||13/07/2010||1.42|
|Spanish||Jose Antonio Alvarez Dominguez||16/03/2016|
|Traditional Chinese||Danfong Hsieh||13/06/2018|
|Ukrainian||Yurii Petrashko (aka YuriPet)||12/05/2011||1.46|
zebNet PowerPoint Keyfinder retrieves your Microsoft PowerPoint Product Key from your currently installed Microsoft PowerPoint edition.
If needed, you can save your PowerPoint Product Key in a text file by clicking the Save button.
zebNet PowerPoint Keyfinder supports Microsoft PowerPoint 2003, Microsoft PowerPoint 2007, Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 as well as Microsoft PowerPoint 2013.
This application can also retrieve the product key from full Microsoft Office Suites as well as from any other stand-alone Office application.
zebNet PowerPoint Keyfinder is freeware and can freely be used.