Microsoft CD Keys
To determine whether you need this update, see the Microsoft Knowledge Base article (872976): How to obtain the latest Outlook 2003 Junk E-mail Filter. Request for source If you have downloaded and run the file Office2003SP2-kb887616-client-enu.exe and are being asked to insert the product CD, the Local Installation Source may have been removed. No download, No virus! Available version: Windows 95 - Windows 10 / Microsoft 2003 -2016.February 23, 2006
I have a few collection of Microsoft CD Keys that work for a number of microsoft softwares. Check’em out. Most of’em has been posted by Brian few years ago.
If you want to make up your own key of the form nnn-nnnnnnn, it seems that the first three digits can be any number you like while the last seven digits must add up to a multiple of seven. A really boring (but easy to type key) is:
This key has been used successfully with:
- BackOffice 4.5 (Beta 2)
- Flight Simulator 98 (OEM)
- Liquid Motion 1.0
- Plus! 98
- SQL Server Enterprise Edition
- Visual C++ 6.0 Standard Edition
- Visual Studio 6 (Enterprise and Pro) and 97
- Word 97
If that didn’t work, try this:
Microsoft Office 2003 Product Key
This key has been used successfully with:
- Flight Simulator 95
- Monster Truck Madness
- Office 98 for MacIntosh
- Office 2001 for MacIntosh
- Publisher 97
- Sidewinder Game Pad CD
- Visual Basic 4.0 Enterprise
- Visual Basic 6.0a Professional Edition
- Visual C++ 4.0 and 5.0
- Visual C++ 4.0 Professional
- Visual C++ 5.0 Professional Edition
- Visual Studio 97
- Windows NT 4.0 Workstation
- Windows 95/98 Plus!
- Windows 95 Upgrade
- Windows 98 Beta 3
- Works 4.5
A Serial Number for Visual Basic 6.0 Professional Edition is:
This serial number is also supposed to work with Visual C++, FoxPro, J++, … as the Product ID for the 6.0 Professional Edition.
A CD Key for Publisher 98:
A CD Key for Office 2000 and Office 10 beta is:
with product ID of:
Rumor has it that the 711-0000007 is the only part that matters and it must meet the old nnn-nnnnnn requirements. Also, if the CD Key does not work for you, it has been reported that you can edit the product ID in the registry to match the one shown here and then the CD Key will be accepted.
CDs Key for Office 2000 are:
DR674-KJWQW-HGQKT-WGDBG-4RKY3with product ID of 450-5693453
HQ6DG-JJ73M-C34Q7-W3G4H-CRB9Q UK Pro, Spanish Premium, and U.S.
R7WB4-KQDHY-YTVRF-77JXC-W7898 Spanish Premium
C3KDQ-BJBMM-YVP9B-DQY7V-VBG9G Spanish SR-1, version 9.0.3821
CD Keys for Office 2000 Professional are:
Also works with Word portion of MS Works Suite 2000 (english and sweidsh)
as well as Word 2000 (HP OEM and others).
DFK97-PR8TC-9XMJJ-4JVCY-WHTP9 academic version, product ID 326-4662262
CD Keys that worked for Office 2000 Premium are:
MP4F9-W6C8V-HTCCT-T7M7R-Y7K3Y (Also Office 10 Beta 2)
CFGBV-3MC8H-KW2XJ-8CVP6-KBRM9 (Also SR-1, but needs registration then).
CD Keys that worked for Office 2000 Small Business are:
- J3GX9-MDBXB-934FC-CTQJ3-KFRM8, Also Windows ME Upgrade, MS Works Suite 2000, Publisher 2000, and Office 2000 Professional version (service release 1, English and Norwegian), and Word 2000 OEM.
- W6FX3-77MJ3-JMVH2-VWP86-F4KMJ, Also Flight Simulator 2000, Works Suite 2000, and Word 2000 OEM.
CD Keys for Office 10 for Mac are:
Microsoft has an interesting page telling how to get Office 2000 to accept any CD Key (as there was a version that wasn’t accepting valid keys). I am wondering if this technigue works with other applications and how it would be adjusted.
I have heard from two different sources that if you enter a CD Key from a major corporation or school where they routinely do multiple installations from a single CD, the CD key that is provided does not require the individual registrations. Someone sent me a corporate CD key for MS Office 2000. It is RX2R4-4RDYW-S29QY-7BC3J-XCFV3. Please try this out and let me know if using that key gets around the registration requirement. Thanks so much for your help with this.
A CD Key for Works 4.5a OEM version is:
This was just tried as a guess and worked.
CD Keys for Word 2000 are:
- WPB69-HRK28-WYRJ9-FKK76-DGDC8 Also Works Suite 2000
CD Keys for Front Page 2000 upgrade and full version are:
- DYQV3-XDB7C-T24YH-2Q93P-T4G7V Also Office 2000 Premium
- R6BRT-3DH6Y-22BWG-H8T6C-49BXV Also Project 2000
CD Keys for Project 2000 Pro are:
- MDYB4-92JGJ-CV7KY-H2B39-9X4TT also worked with Visio 2000
CD Keys for Windows 98 Second Edition are:
- WTY8X-CQP24-MX9TD-GBBD9-JKCXP (upgrade)
CD Keys for Windows 2000 Professional are:
- TXY8C-9X778-9BJ3T-6F2DC-332YF U.S. Upgrade
- K3Y7V-XXWHC-8XT9Q-HH6TC-WMFYV U.S. Upgrade from MS
- RBDC9-VTRC8-D7972-J97JY-PRVMG Also worked with Windows Whistler, build 2428
- DY26P-7W66J-MQQQ7-QGRTQ-X8PHJ Corporate CD
A CD Key Windows 2000 Server is:
CD Keys that have worked for Windows 2000 Advanced Server are:
H6TWQ-TQQM8-HXJYG-D69F7-R84VM also Business Server
RBDC9-VTRC8-D7972-J97JY-PRVMG also Windows 2000 Pro, may be 120 day evaluation key)
Microsoft Office Professional 2003 Key
A CD Key that worked for Outlook 2000 is:
It has been reported that all 7’s work with MS Exchange Server 5.5 and 5.0. i.e. 7777-7777777 or whatever
Some keys that came with Windows ME (Millenium) are:
- RBDC9-VTRC8-D7972-J97JY-PRVMG Also worked with Windows Whistler build 2428
- R4J6Q-TT3GQ-FWVP9-K3XH8-2R2GB Austrian Version
- FF8PG-YQQX4-7VHW8-MC4K9-T8VPQ Full Version (Retail)
A CD Key that worked for Windows Millenium Upgrade is:
Microsoft Office 2003 Key Generator
Some CD Keys that worked with Office XP are:
- QX97T-8R9FY-M3HGX-KGXYD-R3C8T Seems to be 49 trial version
- XFX2Y-28DHH-8XHX3-RXRC8-28TCD worked with Premium edition
CD Keys for Windows XP Professional are:
- FCKGW-RHQQ2-YXRKT-8TG6W-2B7Q8 Corporate version and upgrade, no mandatory registration if you have corporate version! However, SP1 will reject this and others as described below.
- BQ92H-YPC9T-3MCMY-7PPH8-8J3JF Retail version
- KBGVG-DK767-BQPTM-3DC9F-HYV83 Retail version
If you get stuck with the mandatory registration problem, you can always call Microsoft at 1-800-652-2342. If you have a reasonable story they will sometimes give you a new key to use. It takes time to get through, but at least it is at Microsoft’s expense (as they are the ones who initiated the silly mandatory registration it is good that they bear some of the expense).
Microsoft is concerned about
CD Keys for Windows XP Home Edition are:
· C6QQT-DYQ7H-HG39T-H47FX-Q3JD2 upgrade
· RXRKX-X6747-V3VXH-7YWKM-733KT OEM
A CD Key for Publisher XP is:
Microsoft Office Word 2003 Cd Key
A CD Key for Gateway Works Suite 2001 is:
A CD Key for Works Suite 2002 is:
I got a hack for bypassing the CD Key requirement for a Windows O/S installation CD from
Office 2003 Cd Key
- Close all open Office programs.
- Click the start menu (then click Run if using Windows XP) and type regedit.
- Click Continue or Yes, if prompted.
- Navigate to the appropriate key:
- Office 2007 on 32-bit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SoftwareMicrosoftOffice12.0Registration
- Office 2003 on 32-bit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE SoftwareMicrosoftOffice11.0Registration
- Office 2007 on 64-bit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWow6432NodeMicrosoftOffice12.0Registration
- Office 2003 on 64-bit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESOFTWAREWow6432NodeMicrosoftOffice11.0Registration