The navamsa chart or the 9 point chart, in your Navamsa Lagna, shows information about life after marriage. In case the lagna and the 7th house of the navamsa chart are clean, rasi chart issues may not affect the chart owner too much. The navamsa chart is supposed to indicate matters relating to the latter part of life. Venus in the 7th to D9-ascendant indicates disharmony in marriage. If the lord of 7th in D1-chart is in 6 or 8 or 12 to D9-ascendant, married life may not be pleasant. Conjunction of Moon and venus and if one. Tweleve houses of D9 division and placement of every planet in navamsa chart explains about married life. Some of its clue are given below. Lagna of navamasa is the major consideration for marriage. A strong lagna and lagna lord gives marriage. Wealth and speech in marriage.
Simple and easy way to decipher D-9 (Navamsha Chart)There has been an overwhelming response for my article ‘Timing of Marriage’ and I have been flooded with queries regarding timing of marriage, details of spouse, subsequent marital happiness and progeny.Instead of directing the query to me, you yourselves can get answers in simple steps by decoding D-9, Navamsha Chart without getting into the hassles of full delineation of all charts. However I must caution you that the information obtained from D-9 has to be further sifted if you desire accurate answers.Navamsha, as you are aware is the 1/9th portion / Amsha of a sign which is of 30°. Therfore each Navamsha is equal to 3°20′. D-9 chart is most important in predictive Astrology. It is a complementary chart to the natal / birth chart wherein planetary strength is assessed. This chart indicates all about marriage, spouse, partners and skills of the native. In Vedic Astrology, D-9 Chart is said to be essential to consult for accurate predictions.A planet in same sign in both Rashi and Navamsha chart is said to be ‘Vargottama’ and gives excellent results during its Dasha/Bhukti/ Antara periods and also in Transit. Planets become Vargottama in following cases:
- Movable signs (Aries, Cancer, Libra and Capricorn) and in first Navamsha (0°- 3°20′)
- Fixed signs (Taurus, Leo, Scorpio and Aquarius) and in 5th Navamsha (13°20′ – 16°40′)
- Dual signs (Gemini, Virgo, Sagittarius and Pisces) and in last Navamsha (26°40 -30°)
- Navamsha Lagna Lord in Kendra – early marriage
- Navamsha Lagna Lord in Trikona –slight delay but will get married in time.
- Navamsha Lagna Lord in Dusthana, spoilt by malefics like Saturn, Mars, Sun, Rahu and Ketu – Marriage beyond 30 years.
- Navamsha Lagna Lord is extremely spoilt – Denial of marriage.
- Navamsha Lagna Lord in 7th House, 7th Lord in 12th House – marriage in 23rd or 26th years of age.
- 8th House of Rashi chart is 7th House of Navamsha, Venus in Navamsha Lagna, marriage in 25th or 33rd years of age.
- If Venus in seventh House or the Seventh Lord or the Lagna Lord of Navamsha is all afflicted then one can say that it amounts to no marriage. It would rather be better if such a person’s does not marry.
- The native will get beautiful, cultured, intelligent wife and will be prosperous and wealthy in his life if Navamsha Lagna Lord is
- Exalted, in Moola Trikona or in Own house.
- In other Vargas posited in Kendra / Trikona
- Do not have any aspect / association with malefics.
- If Navamsha Lagna Lord is in Dusthana, debilitatated and has aspects of malefics, the native will get mediocre / bad natured wife.
- 7th House and 7th Lord are aspected by benefics or Venus is in good House, the married life will be smooth and happy.
- If 7th Lord is Sun or Mars the husband and wife will be mutually honest and trustworthy.
- If Sun, Mercury is posited in 7th House, there will be extra marital affairs.
- If Venus is 7th Lord and is exalted or posited in Lagna or 7th House, the native will have associations with many women.
- 5th House has benefics, 5th Lord is in associated with benefics, the native will have good progeny
- 5th Lord of Rashi chart is posited in Kendra /Trikona of Navamsha chart, the native will have good progeny.
- 5th House and 5th Lord are spoilt by malefics, the native will not have happiness from his children
Please do not ask for free consultation.
Such mails will be ignored and deleted.
Navamsa in Sanskrit means the 'Nineth Division'. ('Nav' means Nine and 'amsa' means a division or planetary portion). Navamsa chart is the most important astrology chart after Rashi Chart or Birth Chart for vedic astrology predictions and interpretations. By interpreting the Birth Chart and Navamsa Charts, astrologers can obtain considerable information about a person's life.
Choose a Date to Find Navamsa Chart
Enter your date, place and time of birth and select the type of Namvamsa Chart you need to generate - South Indian style, North Indian style or East Indian style Navamsa and click 'Submit'