- What Is Intel High Definition Dsp
- Intel High Definition Audio Driver Windows 10
- Intel High Definition Audio Driver Hp
This is true that you find a lot of things to appreciate with the latest update but unfortunately, big updates also bring new problems with them, and some of the most common are audio related i.e., Realtek High Definition Audio driver problem in Windows 10. These issues can leave people unable to use certain apps, play videos, or hear anything at all from speakers.
Realtek High Definition Audio Driver is essentially the most commonly and frequently used sound driver for managing the sound settings for the Windows system that has unexpected specialties such as it supports a 6-channel Digital to Analog Converter (DAC) with 16.20.24-bit Pulse Code Modulation channel audio of 5.1.
Intel Audio Driver for Windows 10 (64-bit) - Miix 310-10ICR. PC Data Center Mobile: Lenovo Mobile: Motorola Smart Service Parts COMMUNITY. Realtek High Definition Audio Drivers are a leading set of drivers for Windows computers. It comes in handy while playing audio, improving the sound quality of movies or games. The Realtek High Definition Audio Driver, enables playing high-quality stereo audio with a resolution of up to 24-bit.
Basically, the main purpose is to moderate the sound control play on the windows desktop. It provides a high-quality sound through the audio card to the user’s system and is labeled with an audio device to enhance the sound experience.
But sometimes users have complained about the problems in retrieving the sound driver of Realtek Audio Driver Windows 10. If you’re also encountered with no sound issue then don’t worry there are options for getting your sound back. And if you’re one of those looking for solutions then guess what! You’re at the right place.
Here is the 2 step guide on how to fix Intel High Definition Audio Driver Problem in Windows 10, let’s start:
STEP 1 – Make sure that it’s a driver problem and for that, you need to check the driver status in ‘Device Manager’:
- Press ‘Windows logo key and R’ together to pop up a Run box.
- In that box type ‘msc’ to start the Windows 10, Device Manager.
- Then in Device Manager select ‘Sound, video and game controllers’ in order to see Realtek High Definition Audio. There, an exclamation or a question mark in yellow indicates that there’s a problem with the driver, and you need to update it.
STEP 2 – Now, in Step 2 you need to update your audio drivers. Simple? Not really! As there are four methods to update your audio drivers. Let’s start systematically with method 1, method 2, method 3 and then method 4.
Uninstall the Realtek audio driver in Windows 10 via Device Manager:
Uninstalling the driver from Device Manager could be easy if you follow the step-by-step guide below.
- First of all to start with steps you need to press the ‘Windows logo key’ and R’ together to invoke a ‘Run’ command.
- Then in that run box type ‘devmgmt.msc’ and click ‘Ok’. This will, in turn, open Device Manager in Windows 10.
- After that, you have to click on ‘Sound, video and game controllers’ to expand it further. Then click right on ‘Realtek High Definition Audio’ and select ‘Uninstall’.
- To confirm the uninstall process, select the checkbox ‘Delete the driver software for this device’ and click ‘Uninstall’.
- Lastly, restart your computer and check if the Realtek audio driver problem is resolved or not. If not, then follow the methods.
Manually download and install the Realtek HD audio driver: To manually download and install the audio driver you’ll need to find the right driver for your computer and then download it and install it step by step.
- Easily you can download Realtek audio drivers from Realtek itself. All you just need is to go to the Realtek official website to find the drivers corresponding with your specific flavor of Windows 10 and the sound card model i.e., 32 or 64 bit. After that, you can download the driver manually.
- And, once you’ve downloaded the right audio drivers for your computer, you can install the driver by double-clicking on the downloaded file and following the on-screen instructions.
Automatically Update Realtek audio drivers: This method is considered as the easiest and quickest option. You can easily update your drivers with Free or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But it is better with the Pro version as you get full support with a 30-day money-back guarantee and it is as easy as it takes just 2 clicks.
- Firstly you have to download ‘Driver Easy’ and install it.
- Then ‘Run’ Driver Easy and click on the ‘Scan Now’ button. It will then scan your computer and find any problem related to drivers.
- After that, you need to click on the ‘Update’ button which is just next to the Realtek driver, in order to automatically download and install the correct version of this driver.
- Instead of this you can also click ‘Update All to download and install automatically the correct version of all the drivers that are out of date or missing on your system
Adding Legacy hardware will help to fix Realtek Audio Drivers Issue.
- First of all press ‘Windows Key + R’ together and type ‘devmgmt.msc’
- Then hit enter to open ‘Device Manager’.
- In that, select ‘Sound video and game controllers’ and click on ‘Action’ to add ‘Legacy hardware’.
- After that click ‘Next’ to select ‘Search for and install the hardware automatically (Recommended)’
- And at last, manually install the drivers and then reboot your computer system to save the changes.
One of the vital reasons for the wastage of the user’s time and energy is outdated and old versions of drivers.
Keeping in mind, the above were some suggestions through which people can make the most of it and can save themselves from the tedious and tiring processes of fixing issues related to Realtek audio drivers.
If this guide won’t help you in fixing Windows 10 Realtek Definition Audio Driver Issue, you can try the alternative such as you can get help from the solutions to Audio Output Device Installed in Windows 10 or from https://getassist.net the getassist team makes sure every solution regarding Windows-related errors will be easy, effective and simple to understand for users.
Probably you’re just installing the latest Windows update, if now you’re having audio issues on your computer as many other Windows 10 users, like no sound through HDMI, and looking for the correct Intel High Definition Audio driver, you’ve got in the right place. Go with this post, you would know how to download the correct Intel High Definition Audio driver for your Windows 10 in a second.
Pick the way you prefer:
Note: Intel High Definition Audio driver could refer to either Intel Display Audio driver or your audio controller driver.
What Is Intel High Definition Dsp
Method 1: Update Intel High Definition Audio Driver via Driver Easy Automatically
If you don’t have the time, patience or computer skills to update the Intel High Definition Audio driver manually, you can do it automatically with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will automatically recognize your system and find the correct drivers for it. You don’t need to know exactly what system your computer is running, you don’t need to risk downloading and installing the wrong driver, and you don’t need to worry about making a mistake when installing.
You can update your drivers automatically with either the FREE or the Pro version of Driver Easy. But with the Pro version it takes just 2 clicks:
- Download and install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click Update All to automatically download and install the correct version of all the drivers that are missing or out of date on your system (this requires the Pro version – you’ll be prompted to upgrade when you click Update All).
Note: You can do it for free if you like, but it’s partly manual.
If you need assistance, please contact Driver Easy’s support team at [email protected]
Method 2: Download & install the correct Intel High Definition Audio Driver manually
Without asking for a driver updater for help, you can also choose to directly download the driver for your audio card and audio controller manually from its manufacturer’s website. Or if you’re using a brand laptop, you can download the drivers from your laptop’s official website.
Intel High Definition Audio Driver Windows 10
Here we take Intel display audio driver as an example to show you how to download and install the driver manually.
Note: Intel offers audio drivers together with graphics card drivers. So download the graphics driver to get the audio driver.
- Go to Intel Downloads Center.
- Type Intel HD Graphics + Model Number in the Search box. Then press Enter.
( Here take Intel HD Graphics 5500 as an example)
Note: If you don’t have idea about the model of your Intel graphics card, go with these steps to check it out.
a) Right-click any blank area on your desktop to select Display Settings
b) Click Advanced display settings.
c) Click Display adapter properties.
d) See the graphics model number showed in the Adapter Type section of the Adapter tab.
- Choose Windows 10 64-bit or Windows 10 32-bit (according to your PC) from drop down menu.
- Choose the first item of the page as it is the latest version.
- Click the .exe file to download and install by prompts easily.
- Restart your computer to make changes take effect.
Intel High Definition Audio Driver Hp
Method 3: Roll back your driver
If updating your drivers won’t help, rolling back your driver might work for you.
- Right-click on the Start button and choose Device Manager.
- Scroll down and find System devices. Click it and look for your audio program. It could be Intel(R) Smart Sound Technology Audio Controller or High Definition Audio Controller.
- Right-click on it and go to the Driver tab. Click Roll Back Driver.
Note: If the Roll Back Driver option grayed out, you can download a previous driver from the manufacturer’s website and install it on your PC.
- After reboot, the problem should be solved.
Hopefully this helps. Feel free to comment below if you have any questions.