#957 UpdatedWe Happy Few v1.9.88874 + All DLCs
Genres/Tags: Action, Stealth, Survival, First-person, 3D
Companies: Compulsion Games / Gearbox Software
Original Size: 12.4 GB
Repack Size: 8.5 GB
- Title: We Happy Few-CODEX Genre: Action, Adventure Developer: Compulsion Games Publisher: Gearbox Publishing Release Date: 11 Aug, 2018 Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Etc File Size: 10.2 GB / Split 3 parts 4.90 GB Compressed Free Download We Happy Few PC Game – We Happy Few is the tale of.
- Not a member of Pastebin yet? Sign Up, it unlocks many cool features! Raw download clone embed print report. Update v1.4.71191: Patch Summary The second post-launch patch for We Happy Few addresses performance optimization, crash fixes, progression.
- 1337x | KAT [magnet] [.torrent file only]
- RuTor [magnet]
- Filehoster: MultiUpload (10+ hosters, interchangeable) [Use JDownloader2]
- Filehosters: Google Drive + 2 (Uploaded by Uria Urikra and hermietkreeft, compatible with torrent)
- Filehosters: DropArk + NitroFlare (Uploaded by Vikky793, not compatible with torrent)
Screenshots (Click to enlarge)
We Happy Few v1.6.76676 - v1.7.79954 / They Came From Below v20190411 MULTI9 Fixed Files We Happy Few v1.1 - v1.3.70168 MULTI9 Fixed Files Game Trainers & Unlockers.
- Based on We.Happy.Few.We.All.Fall.Down-CODEX ISO release: codex-we.happy.few.we.all.fall.down.iso (13,326,942,208 bytes)
- All four DLCS: Jolly Brolly, They Came From Below, Lightbearer and We All Fall Down are included and activated; game version – v1.9.88874
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 12.4 to 8.5 GB)
- Installation takes 7-15 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 13 GB
- Language can be changed in game settings
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack
We Happy Few is the tale of a plucky bunch of moderately terrible people trying to escape from a lifetime of cheerful denial in the city of Wellington Wells. In this alternative 1960s England, conformity is key. You’ll have to fight or blend in with the drug-addled inhabitants, most of whom don’t take kindly to people who won’t abide by their not-so-normal rules.
Discover the retrofuturistic city’s dark history as you play through the intertwined narratives of three quietly rebellious citizens of Wellington Wells, each with their own strengths and weaknesses, as they face their pasts, prepare for the future, and engage in activities that aren’t exactly status quo in the artificially enthused society.
This repack IS NOT backwards compatible with my previous WHF repacks.Made by me
Made using version: v1.1.69866
Unsure if it will work in the future
We.happy.few.lightbearer-codex-Stats (like hunger, sleep, stamina, ecc..)
-Pick up any item x99 , Also works while crafting. (Note: You must have an exact copy of that item in your inventory.)
-x99 Skill Points
Codex We Happy Few
-Floor is Ice (why not)
Edit: I'm probably going to make a jetpack script in the future, dunno when
Edit2: I'm fixing stats, as it gives god mode to the enemy. *Soary!*
Edit3: Should be fixed now (hopefully)
Edit4: Forum changed design and, for some reason, all attachments got removed. Added it again (yay I can edit my first post!)
Edit5: Here's an updated version: viewtopic.php?p=59079#p59079
How to use this cheat table?
- Install Cheat Engine
- Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
- Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
- Keep the list.
- Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1