Usually, the Brother Printer ‘Unable to Print-4F’ Error indicates that you will not be able to print. This 4Ferror message is associated with the print head which simply indicates that your print head has a temperature error or has an electrical problem with the printer. The Brother Printer error Unable to Print-4F is the ordinary printer error which sometimes irritating the users while working on your computer which immediately needs print.
I had unable to print Brother change print head - Duration: 8:47. Domain website 16,620 views 5:49 Brother Printer J unable 48 Unable to init 48 my brother DCP-J715W. On the forum this tutorial can ok, all colours are good. Rysko79 3,004 views 0:22 BROTHER DCP-J140W Unable To Init.4f Brother Dcp-j125 your language.
- 'Unable to Print 4F' The message 'Unable to Print 4F' will appear on the display for one of the following reasons: i. A foreign object, such as a paper clip or ripped piece of paper, is stuck in the machine; ii. Mechanical malfunction. To attempt to clear the error, continue to step 1.
- If you are unable to repeat the task for some reason, print a document from your computer. If the machine is not connected to a computer, make a copy of the test print. If the 'Print Unable EF' message still has not returned, the issue has been resolved.
- The message 'Unable to Print 4F' will appear on the display for one of the following reasons: i. A foreign object, such as a paper clip or ripped piece of paper, is stuck in the machine; ii. Mechanical malfunction. To attempt to clear the error, continue to step 1.
- A home based client of mine called Brother because their MFC990CW was displaying the error Unable to print 4F. They were given two numbers and told to contact the companies for service. One company told them it would cost $60 to look at the printer.
How to Fix Brother Printer ‘Unable to Print-4F’ Error?
Causes of Brother Printer ‘Unable to Print-4F’ Error
There are various causes of this Brother Printer error, but the most common is that remanufactured or companionable inks have blocked nozzles of the print head. This may occur when there is no ink available in the print head, and the resisters will start to head, and because of this it tended to overheat and exhausted the printer that shows an error message.
Sometimes, it occurs because of using the low quality or low-cost inks on your Brother printer. And many times, any object might jam in the machine such as a paper clip, any ripped piece of papers, or due to mechanical malfunction it can throw an error message on your screen.
Steps to Fix Brother Printer ‘Unable to Print-4F’ Error
Beneath we are providing you with few effective solutions to troubleshoot the Brother Printer Unable to Print-4F’ Error. Here how to fix it:
Option-1: Check Brother Printer Warranty
To fix this Brother Printer Unable to Print-4F’ Error, first, you need to check the warranty of your brother printer; if you have brought your printer before a year, then the company will have provides you with a standard warranty of 1 year. To take advantage of the 1-year warranty, call the company to get fix it or replace your printer with the newest one.
Option-2: Manually Check the Brother Printer
We recommend you that you just check the Brother printer manually, as many printer models have a replaceable or removable print head. Thus, it is one of the easiest options is to purchase a new print head and replaced it with your old print head.
Option-3: Fix Temperature Error
Whenever your printer resisters are overheating, you have to give them some time to cool down; this could help you in fixing the issue. Here follow the steps.
1. Firstly, clear all the ink cartridges from your brother printer and clean the contacts.
2. After that, unplug your printer from both power cord and device.
3. Now, leave your printer to cool down for at least 10-20 minutes.
4. Then, replacing or fill all inks in the printer.
Also Read: Easy Ways to Add Startup Items to your Mac
The printer was down for while because it stopped initializing when turned on.
When received the printer when put on was not initializing as was previously mentioned and giving an error on screen stating Unable to init.4f. When I searched the error online it did not have a very distinct reasoning for the problem except to do the following:
Access the internal maintenance mode by pressing the Menu/Set button, then press * 2 8 6 4 within 2 seconds. This should put you in the maintenance mode menu. Enter 80, and then scroll down with the arrow down (round) key. You’ll find an entry listed as purge count. If number is over 6000, enter 2 7 8 3.
What I realized on this occassion is that the machine did not even get a chance for the rollers to start spinning. This made me check each area of the printer to see if anything was blocking the paper path or the gears controlling the rollers. I didnt find anything in particular so i forced the rollers into motion carefully spinning them in a clockwise motion as to mimic the printing process.
Print Unable 36 Brother Printer
After checking all printer paths and gears and rollers, I powered it up again and as it came on you could hear the rollers going through the motions. Did some test prints and after some cleaning and alignment the printer was back to it self.