- Bebo Name Meaning in English Bebo Name Meanings In Urdu - Hindu Boys & Hindu Girls Names Dictionary and their Name Meanings in Urdu & English with Lucky Number including what is the meaning of Bebo. The name Bebo is popular among the parents.
- Bebo Lyrics- Get Kambakkht Ishq Bebo song Lyrics in Hindi. Check out Bebo song lyrics in English and listen to Bebo song sung by Alisha Chinai on Gaana.com.
Bebo Song Info: Artist/Singer: Burna Boy Songwriter: Chisom Faith Ezeh & Burna Boy Album/Movie: Twice as Tall Language: English/Javanese. Bebo Lyrics – Burna Boy. Oh yeah Oh yeah. I no dey like to dey mellow (Mellow) I’m a jolly good fellow If you like you say hello (Hello). Bebo song sung by Neeraj Shridhar, Anushka Manchanda. The album Do Knot Disturb was released on Oct (2009). The album Do Knot Disturb was released on Oct (2009). Lyrics of Do Knot Disturb song Bebo are written by Sameer.
The Price Was:
Please check the actual price here, it could changeRelated Products
Namastey London (English subtitled) Kuch Naa Kaho (English subtitled) Aitraaz Yaadein Om Shanti Om (English subtitled)
Hindi Movie - Kambakkht Ishq (2009) *BluRay* Watch Online - Watch ... After Hollywood stuntman, Lucky Doshi, gets married to Kamini Sandhu, his Punjab-born friend and fellow Universal Studio's colleague, Viraj Shergill, Full Movies Bollywood Hindi Movies English Subtitles Movies ... Watch All Bollywood Hindi Movies English Subtitles Movies online, free, Full Bollywood Hindi Movies English Subtitles Hindi Indian Movies Online, Hindi Movies English ... Kambakkht Ishq (2009) *BluRay* SominalTvTheater Watch Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam, Punjabi Movies Online with English Subtitles, Music Videos, Movie Reviews, Tv Shows, Live Cricket Subtitles Kambakkht Ishq - subtitles english 1CD srt (eng) Subtitles Kambakkht Ishq - subtitles english 1CD (eng) Subtitles free download for DivX movies, search in many languages from a multi-language website. Thousands of ... HD Bebo Main Bebo Full Video Song Kambakkht Ishq Kareena Hot Sexy ... www.facebook.com/rockingrhino add me for more latest update n song i will specially upload for you TAMIL ENGLISH HINDI MOVIES & SONGS DOWNLOAD: Transformers 2 ... ALL TIME HITS. Slumdog Millonaire Villu Rab Ne Bana De Jodi Varanam Aayiram Ghajini[Hindi] Singh is Kinng Kung Fu Panda[HINDI] Milk CSI Las ... Kambakkht Ishq Watch Online Kambakkht Ishq Hindi Movie Watch ... Kambakkht Ishq Watch Online Kambakkht Ishq Hindi Movie Watch online, free Kambakkht Ishq (2009) Hindi Movie Video Free Online 3 IDIOTS - 2009 - Hindi - PDVDRip - XviD - English and French ... Download 3 IDIOTS - 2009 - Hindi - PDVDRip - XviD - English and French Subtitles from Torrent Reactor torrents database or choose analog in Movies Lakh Lakh song - Kambakkht Ishq - YouTube http://www.erosentertainment.com/ Bollywood.. Anytime, Anywhere! Full Movie Kambakkht Ishq - Bluray DVD English Subtitles ... Watch Kambakkht Ishq - Bluray DVD English Subtitles Hindi Movie online, free, Kambakkht Ishq - Bluray DVD English Subtitles online, free Movie, Full Length Bollywood ...
Bebo Valdés in 2008
|Birth name||Dionisio Ramón Emilio Valdés Amaro|
|Born||October 9, 1918|
|Died||March 22, 2013 (aged 94)|
|Genres||Afro-Cuban jazz, batanga, mambo, son cubano, bolero, guaracha|
|Occupation(s)||Musician, bandleader, composer, arranger|
|Labels||Mercury, Decca, Panart, Gema, Blue Note, BMG|
|Associated acts||Julio Cueva, Orquesta Sabor de Cuba, Paquito D'Rivera, Diego El Cigala|
Dionisio Ramón Emilio Valdés Amaro (October 9, 1918 – March 22, 2013), better known as Bebo Valdés, was a Cuban pianist, bandleader, composer and arranger. He was a central figure in the golden age of Cuban music, especially due to his big band arrangements and compositions of mambo, chachachá and batanga, a genre he created in 1952. He was the director of the Radio Mil Diez house band and the Tropicana Club orchestra, before forming his own big band, Orquesta Sabor de Cuba, in 1957. However, after the end of the Cuban Revolution, in 1960, Bebo left his family behind and went into exile in Mexico before settling in Sweden, where he remarried. His musical hiatus lasted until 1994, when a collaboration with Paquito D'Rivera brought him back into the music business. By the time of his death in 2013, he had recorded several new albums, earning multiple Grammy Awards. His son Chucho Valdés is also a successful pianist and bandleader.
Bebo Valdés was born Dionisio Ramón Emilio Valdés Amaro on October 9, 1918, in the village of Quivicán, Cuba, near Havana. He started his career as a pianist in the nightclubs of Havana during the 1940s. He replaced René Hernández as pianist and arranger in Julio Cueva's band. In October 1946 the band recorded 'Rareza del siglo', one of Bebo's most famous mambos. From 1948 to 1957 he worked as pianist and arranger for the vedetteRita Montaner, who was the lead act in the Tropicana cabaret. His orchestra and that of Armando Romeu alternated at the Tropicana, backing singers such as Benny Moré and Pío Leyva. Valdés played a role in the adaptation of the mambo into the big band format (it was previously performed by charangas as danzón-mambo) during the late 1940s and 1950s, and developed a new rhythm to compete with Perez Prado's mambo, called batanga. The batanga premiered at the Tropicana in 1952, but could not survive the popularity of another new rhythm, the chachachá created by Enrique Jorrín. Valdés was also an important figure in the incipient Afro-Cuban jazz scene in Havana, taking part in sessions commissioned by American producer Norman Granz during 1952. These sessions yielded the famous improvised piece 'Con poco coco' among others, which served as a precedent to Panart's descarga sessions (with one exception). In 1957, Bebo left the Tropicana to establish his own orchestra, named Sabor de Cuba, which recorded with vocalists such as Rolando Laserie, as well as instrumentals. His son, Jesús, later known as Chucho, began his career playing piano in Bebo's band at age sixteen.
In 1958, Bebo took part in the recording of Cole Español by Nat 'King' Cole. In 1959, he recorded several descarga sessions with his orchestra for Gema Records, including 'Special del Bebo', as well as Cuban Dance Party, an early example of a stereo album recorded by a Cuban ensemble. It featured the standard 'Sasauma'. In 1960, accompanied by Sabor de Cuba's lead vocalist Rolando Laserie, Bebo defected from Cuba to Mexico. He then lived briefly in the United States before touring Europe, and eventually settled in Stockholm, where he lived until 2007. In Sweden he was instrumental in spreading the techniques of Cuban music and Latin jazz.
Valdés' career got a late career boost in 1994 when he teamed up with saxophone player Paquito D'Rivera to release a CD called Bebo Rides Again. In 2000, the film Calle 54 by Fernando Trueba brought his piano playing to a wide audience. The film showed the first collaboration between Bebo and his old friend Cachao, with whom he had never recorded before. They collaborated again on El Arte del Sabor, which also features Carlos 'Patato' Valdés and guest performances by Paquito D'Rivera. In 2003, Bebo and Diego El Cigala, a famous Spanish cantaor (flamenco singer), recorded the album Lágrimas Negras (Black Tears), a fusion of Cuban rhythms and flamenco vocals. In 2004, he was again filmed by Trueba, in El milagro de Candeal in Brazil, and later composed a score for Trueba's 2010 film Chico and Rita, which included bits from his own life.Chico and Rita ends with the dedication 'a Bebo'.
During his career, Valdés—one of the founders of Latin jazz, and a pioneer in bringing Afro-Cuban sacred rhythms to popular dance music—won seven Grammy Awards: two for El Arte del Sabor (2002), one for Lágrimas Negras, and two for Bebo de Cuba in 2006 (in the categories 'Best Traditional Tropical Album' and 'Best Latin Jazz Album'). One of his last musical productions was one fittingly recorded with his son: Juntos para siempre (Together Forever 2008), winner of the Grammy Award for Best Latin Jazz Album at the 52nd Grammy Awards in 2010; they also won the Latin Grammy Award on the same field.
In May 2011, Bebo Valdés was awarded an Honorary Doctorate of Music from Berklee College of Music.
Family and death
Valdés was married to Pilar Valdés. This marriage produced five children, one of whom is the pianist Chucho Valdés. In 1963, he stopped in Sweden on a tour with the Lecuona Cuban Boys. There, he met 18-year-old Rose Marie Pehrson, a cavalry officer's daughter. They got married the same year and he settled in Sweden. He described it as the most important moment of his life: 'It was like being hit by lightning', he said. 'If you meet a woman and you want to change your life you have to choose between love and art'. They remained together until her death in 2012.
Valdés was in the middle of the treatment of Alzheimer's disease, which he had suffered for several years, when he died in Stockholm, Sweden, on March 22, 2013, aged 94.
Data according to Díaz Ayala.
- 1952: Cubano (Clef) – as Andrés All-Stars
- 1956: Your Musical Holiday in Havana (Decca)
- 1956: Music for the Girlfriend: She Adores the Latin Type (Decca), also issued as Hot Cha Chas (Decca)
- 1958: Selección de estrellas Vols. 1-4 (Discuba)
- 1959: Los mejores músicos de Cuba (Gema)
- 1959: Cuban Dance Party (Everest)
- 1959: Todo ritmo (Panart)
- 1960: Mucho sabor (Bonita), also issued as Este es Bebo Valdés (Venevox)
- 1961: Chachachás y charangas (Decca)
- 1995: Bebo Rides Again (Messidor)
- 1996: Cuba Jazz (TropiJazz) – with Paquito D'Rivera and Chucho Valdés
- 1999: Recuerdos de Habana (Naïve)
- 2001: El Arte del Sabor (Blue Note) – as Bebo Valdés Trio
- 2003: Lágrimas negras (Calle 54) – with Diego el Cigala
- 2003: Blanco y negro (Calle 54) – with Diego el Cigala
- 2003: We Could Make Such Beautiful Music Together (Calle 54) – with Federico Britos
- 2004: Bebo de Cuba (Calle 54)
- 2005: Bebo (Calle 54)
- 2007: Live at the Village Vanguard (Calle 54) – with Javier Colina
- 2008: Juntos para siempre (Sony Music Latin)
With Monna Bell
As director and arranger of the backing orchestra.
Bebo Agua In English
- 1961: Nuevos éxitos (Hispavox)
- 1961: III Festival de Benidorm (Hispavox)
- 1962: IV Festival de Benidorm (Hispavox)
With Eladio Reinón
As a guest member of Eladio Reinón's Octet/Big Band.
- 1998: Acere (Fresh Sound)
- 1999: Afro Cuban Jazz Suite Nº1 (Fresh Sound)
- 2000: Calle 54 (Calle 54)
- 2004: El milagro de Candeal (Calle 54)
- 2011: Chico and Rita (Calle 54)
- ^ ab(in Spanish)'Yo quiero tocar hasta que me muera'El País. Retrieved June 4, 2013.
- ^ abDíaz Ayala, Cristóbal (Fall 2013). 'Orquesta Bebo Valdés'(PDF). Encyclopedic Discography of Cuban Music 1925–1960. Florida International University Libraries. Retrieved October 4, 2015.
- ^Giro, Radamés, 2007. Diccionario enciclopédico de la música en Cuba. La Habana. vol. 4, pp. 232 et seq.
- ^Leymarie, Isabelle (2003). Jazz latino (in Spanish). Robinbook. pp. 69–70.
- ^Delannoy, Luc (2005). 'Apuntes de identidad: Identidades nómadas'. Carambola: Vidas en el jazz latino (in Spanish). Mexico City, Mexico: Fondo de Cultura Económica. ISBN9786071612021.
- ^La Gaceta de Cuba, Vols. 1-6 (in Spanish). Unión de Escritores y Artistas de Cuba. 2007. p. 53.
- ^ abRomano, Mark. 'Cuban Dance Party - Bebo Valdés | Songs, Reviews, Credits'. AllMusic. Retrieved October 15, 2019.
- ^Fordham, John (March 25, 2013). 'Bebo Valdés obituary'. The Guardian. Retrieved March 30, 2013.
- ^'Cuban Pianist Bebo Valdes Dies in Sweden at Age 94'.
- ^See the PressbookArchived March 26, 2012, at the Wayback Machine (pdf) from the film's website.
- ^'More from The Maestro'. Archived from the original on August 19, 2017. Retrieved March 28, 2013.
- ^Diego el Cigala and Bebo Valdés win a Latin GrammyArchived October 7, 2008, at the Wayback Machine
- ^'MSN | Outlook, Office, Skype, Bing, Breaking News, and Latest Videos'. www.msn.com. Archived from the original on June 27, 2013.
- ^'Bebo Valdes – Charts & Awards – Grammy Awards'. Allmusic. Rovi Corporation. Retrieved March 27, 2013.
- ^'Mejor Album de Jazz Latino'. Univision (in Spanish). Univision Communications, Inc. Archived from the original on April 2, 2010. Retrieved March 27, 2013.
- ^'(in Spanish) Lágrimas negras por la partida de Bebo Valdés'. Archived from the original on March 23, 2013. Retrieved March 28, 2013.
- ^Mergner, Lee (April 30, 2011). 'Berklee to Present Honorary Doctorate of Music Degrees'. JazzTimes. Retrieved July 3, 2018.
- ^Ratliff, Ben (October 13, 2006). 'Far From Cuba, but Not From His Roots'. The New York Times. Retrieved April 2, 2020.
- ^'Cuban pianist Bebo Valdes dies in Sweden'. www.news.com.au. Retrieved February 5, 2019.
- ^'Bebo Valdés, a Force in World of Cuban Music, Dies at 94'The New York Times. Retrieved June 4, 2013.
- ^'Fallecimiento del pianista Bebo Valdés – Gente: Últimas Noticias de Famosos Colombianos e Internacionales'. Archived from the original on April 9, 2013. Retrieved March 28, 2013.
- ^Octubre, Corprensa Apartado 0819-05620 El Dorado Ave 12 de; Panamá, Hato Pintado; Panamá, República de. 'Muere el pianista cubano Bebo Valdés, a los 94 años'. La Prensa.
- ^Bebo Valdes, Cuban pianist and composer, dies at 94
- ^'Fallece a los 94 años el músico cubano Bebo Valdés'. 20minutos.es. Retrieved March 22, 2013.
Bebo Bebo Bay English Song Download
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Bebo Valdés.|
- Bebo Valdés on IMDb
- Official site of documentary film Old Man Bebo, Flash required